Topp Business Solutions, a leading company in sales and service of office automation is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years experience in network support & possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Must have skills including, but not limited to:
· Provide engineering lead support during system installation, configuration, and monitoring/testing.
· Provide, manage, and maintain all service resources (e.g. hardware and software) that are required to provide designated services (i.e. LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewall, Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, VLANS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NAT, SNMP and wireless connectivity).
· Provide network analysis and document and report potential flaws within the network.
· Provide network support for current and planned implementations.
· Analyze and support network performance, security, and capacity planning in accordance with regulations, directives, and policies.
· Responsible for hardware/software installations, configurations, upgrades, and troubleshooting including but not limited to servers , firewalls, switches, routers, and wireless systems.
· At least 5 years demonstratable experience in assessing, designing, and maintaining small business client networks and servers.
· At least 2 years demonstratable experience with a managed service company.
· Expert knowledge of PC/Server hardware and software, including various VM technologies.
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, Exchange, O365, including migrations. SQL a plus.
· Certifications Preferred
· Must possess excellent communication skills, organizational and analytical abilities.
· Must be able to work responsibly and independently and travel within the region.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative