Job Title -TLM Developer
Location- New Jersey
Job Type - Fulltime
Unix Tampa, FL 1 * Associate should be good in TLM Premium Reconciliation Tool towards Recon development and Capital Markets.
- Experience / hands on in migration activities from TLM 2.7 to TLM 3.0
- Detailed understanding of both Front end and back end components in TLM Premium 3.0
- Good Knowledge and hands on in Unix shell scripting and has the capability to develop shell scripts, perform test run and validate results and deploy to production.
- Should be strong in Unix shell programming to perform any automation that project needs.
- PL/SQL & Query knowledge - hands on is required and should be able to work on the queries/commands as per the project needs.
- Associate should have a good communication skill and should be able to talk to customers and understand the requirements clearly and articulate the same to the team if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jersey City, NJ 07310: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer