Senior Project Engineer
- Has extensive breadth and depth of knowledge in the Engineered Rigging, Material handling field and working knowledge of other fields. Capable of clearly defining appropriate technical approaches and solutions to the most mission critical challenges. Has the special ability to use his knowledge to create new ideas, products and services.
- Able to define critical project criteria to ensure project completion.
- Ability to present detailed and through presentations to the customer or audience with confidence and professionalism.
- Ability to resolve problems and perform root cause analysis on failed products or components. Develop comprehensive reports that clearly define the process, analysis, and solutions.
- Ability to present to a customer or audience and have them feel confident in the Principle Engineer’s ability, knowledge and advice.
- Develop products and services with all-inclusive deliverables including specifications, drawings, descriptions, procedures, analysis, and calculations.
- Engineer that can lead a project and provide direction to a team of personnel to complete all phases of a project as detailed in a customer specification.
- Prepare and give presentations to customers on project or designs.
- Develop cost estimates for engineering designs, modifications and adders.
- Develop and prepare sketches, master layouts, assemblies and detail drawings with supporting data such as stress calculations for assigned projects.
- Develop specification for equipment design
- Select all specific components require for the completion of a specific sales order.
- Redesign as necessary, standard components to meet specific requirements of specific sales orders.
- Assist in the running of project tests, compiling necessary data or signing of procedures.
- Preparing engineering and test reports, documents, procedures and incorporate results in engineering drawings.
- Process project BOM’s and orders within cost objectives established in engineering estimates.
- Identify and advance order items that might delay order shipment (long lead items).
- Identify missing and/or incorrect information in sales specifications and secure required and/or correct data from product sales department.
- Supervise and check technical performance of other engineers, draftsman assigned on a regular or specific project basis.
- Mechanical or Structural PE,
- Knowledge in various standards
- ANSI N14.6
- ASME B30.20, B30.9, B30.26
- AISC Structural hand books.
- Knowledge in various Nuclear standards
- NUREG 0554
- NUREG 0612
- ASME NOG-1, 2004
- Knowledge/Proficient in SolidWorks, Simulation, AutoCAD, MathCAD, Inventor, Ansys, Risa, PDM-Vault, SAP (ERP), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Engineering: 4 years (Preferred)