Traxxall is the industry’s fastest growing maintenance tracking service provider. Conceived in 2013, Traxxall was created by expert aviation professionals with over 400 combined years of experience working for flight departments, aircraft manufacturers and other maintenance tracking companies.
Traxxall’s cloud based program is extremely easy to use and offers customizable dashboards and reports suited to every client. Our leading edge technology also comes with best in class support.
Traxxall is the best combination of technology and support services available on the market today.
Due to continued success driven growth, Traxxall is seeking an Application Developer based in its Montreal offices to join the development team.
- Collaborate with the Development team to build and enhance Traxxall’s software
- Deliver high quality code while completing development tasks on schedule
- Adhere to standards for quality, security and design
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and current technologies for web and database platform development
- Participate in and facilitate functional and non-functional testing and QA processes
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving capabilities
- Extensive experience with the following technologies:
- NET platform - C#, ASP.Net
- Web Services, WebAPI, WCF, JSON
- Entity Framework, LINQ
- Telerik controls for ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL, T-SQL
- Azure platform
- * University degree and / or qualifications in a related field
- Working knowledge of aviation maintenance preferred but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)