A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions companies -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn. We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group. We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies). We operate in 28 countries - employing over 28,000 employees worldwide!
· We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
· We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com Follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
Job Description :
- Have good knowledge in setting up WebSphere MQ distributed queuing environment.
- Administration and Configuration of WebSphere MQ 8.0./9.0/9.1 on different platforms like Aix, Solaris, Linux, Windows, and z/OS.
- Installation/Up-gradation of WebSphere MQ on various Authorized Platforms.
- Setting MQ clustering/HA environment & triggering and monitoring and defining MQ objects in Unix, Windows Platforms.
- Security exits and SSL certificate management for MQ for existing and new application environment.
- Work with IBM vendor for any product-related issues and apply the fix
- Configuration and troubleshooting of SSL for Queue managers and Message Broker.
- Good knowledge in UNIX shell scripting skills for MQ administration and Support activities
- Possess good communication and writing skills
- Required to support after-hours on-call and respond in a timely manner.
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Rollover vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Websphere MQ: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19