Are you a Project Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Project Manager who has strong leadership skills?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager, you will oversee and direct construction projects from start of design through project completion and turnover.
- Pursue and portray a commitment to safety for all those working on our projects
- Work alongside preconstruction, estimating department, ensuring scope and price certainty to establish proper project budget
- Execute project financial management accordingly
- Lead project team in attaining an early understanding of project requirements and details to establish proper project schedule
- Execute project schedule accordingly
- Establish relationships in the communities we serve and ensure pricing/bid coverage
- Manage project team, including site supervisors, project engineers and coordinators
- Scope, negotiate and contract with appropriate subcontractor and supplier trade partners
- Ensure projects are executed in compliance with all building and safety regulations, quality standards and diversity/inclusion requirements
- Prepare internal and external communications as it relates to job status
- Look-ahead in planning to mitigate any risks and prevent emergence of issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in construction management
- Must have expert knowledge of building products, construction details, rules, regulations and standards
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Must have construction management software experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Project Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Job I.D. 136565
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and welcoming environment
- Fun employee perks
- Inclement weather policy
- Flexible scheduling where family comes first
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.
Job Type: Full-time