COVID-19 update: We are still accepting applications for our open positions, but will not be reaching out to schedule interviews until the shelter-in-place order is lifted for Santa Clara County. We encourage you to submit an application, and appreciate your patience in waiting for a response!
Eridan is a rapidly-growing startup building 5G radios to enable abundant wireless connectivity everywhere in the world. Our MIRACLE transceiver is based on a patent-protected switching architecture that decreases the amount of power required to transmit a gigabit of data by 5-10x.
We’re a small team with big aspirations to put an Eridan transceiver in every wireless device in the world, and we believe in the power of teamwork and focus to enable outsized results. Our Mountain View office is a 10-minute walk from the Caltrain, and we provide twice-weekly team lunches, a casual work environment, and lots of room for growth.
Eridan is currently building out our digital design team within our engineering department. As a Digital Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for taking our digital control functions from conception to VHDL/Verilog through to place and route using a Cadence design flow. You’ll be doing full custom digital design, including synthesis, place and route, and timing verification. While RF experience isn’t necessary, familiarity using Innovus for mixed-signal digital design is preferred.
A successful Digital Design Engineer at Eridan will combine strong technical and analytical skills with a flexible attitude, self-directed work style, and lots of comfort with ambiguity. You would be expected take ownership of your subsystems and understand their role within the product functionality.
- BSEE (or equivalent work experience), MSEE preferred, and 5+ years work experience
- DSP knowledge required, comms theory preferred
- Familiarity with entire digital design flow required (RTL, synthesis, place and route, timing analysis)
- Standard cells
- High-speed logic design
- Comfort with Innovus in Cadence
- Familiarity with ARM microprocessors and some computer architecture experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative