EA Partners seeks a Project Engineer to produce highly accurate, quality plans for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and private clients, while maintaining a positive attitude and being a team player.
- Apply knowledge of engineering to design roadway and drainage improvements for streets, highways and interstates
- Clearly communicate work and ideas through drawings, documents, reports, and verbal exchange
- Follow design standards to layout proposed improvements in MicroStation, InRoads, and coordinate design with team members and Project Manager
- Coordinate with reviewers to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Perform work within project deadlines
- Provide alignment and profile development, geometrics, drainage, preparation of plans and construction estimates
- Provide assistance with the creation and submission of technical reports, specifications, and calculations
The successful candidate will be proficient in MicroStation, InRoads, and have experience working with the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. A Kentucky PE License is required.