Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing, food-tech startup that’s reimagining how America eats. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where fresh, high-quality meals are prepared and served to customers’ doorsteps within minutes through our proprietary approach to dining. We exclusively partner with the best restaurants and chefs in the world, across a wide assortment of cuisines, to bring their unique and special recipes to a customer’s door. Meals are prepared in company-owned and operated kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile finishing kitchens.
Remarkable Foods is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs comprised of some of the most accomplished leaders and operators in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists, the company is moving quickly to pioneer the future of food.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where we place the same importance on our culture and values as we do on delivering delicious food to our customers.
About the role
Responsible for test support for product development. Research, define, and develop methodologies for testing various types of products utilizing ATE and bench-top instruments. Supports Test Manager and Engineering group with various tests including Shock and Vibe, Environmental/Thermal.
- Write test plans, test cases, procedures, and reports based on industry test standards. Analyze, develop, and deploy high-performance hardware and software solutions.
- Ensures product is in compliance with health and safety standards including NSF and UL/ETL certification.
- Design, develop, debug, validate, and verify the fabrication of manual and automated test equipment.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including schematics, software documentation, and configuration deliverables.
The experience you have
- 4+ years’ experience in Test Engineering, Failure Mode Effects Analysis or related validation role.
- Consistent record of delivering large scale complex test projects from concept to mass implementation, preferably in a Food Equipment environment.
- Knowledge or understanding of UL, NEC, NSF and HACCP.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree, MS degree a plus.
- Must be able to communicate well with all facets of the organization, including Management, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
- Software tools including Matlab, SQL, MS Access, National Instruments Labview and/or National Instruments LabWindows/CVI, AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt, including extensive use and understanding of statistical analysis tools is a plus
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
A final note
At Remarkable Foods, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- test engineering: 3 years (Preferred)