CEG is seeking Civil Engineers for design work. Current projects include land development, stormwater management, public works projects, environmental remediation, and new construction. CEG performs design-build and design-bid-build type work for government and commercial clients. Our Team includes Engineers, Designers, Surveyors, Construction Managers & Inspectors, and Environmental Scientists.
The Civil Engineer Job Description is for...
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of roads, parking areas, culverts, stormwater management facilities, water and sewage systems.
- Design Development using software to design plans according to CEDARVILLE CADD standards and within the specified governmental guidelines.
- Technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Prepare applications, calculations, reports and studies for presentation and compliance to local, county, and state requirements for permits.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc.
- Peer reviews of Subdivision and Land Development plans for compliance to appropriate municipal regulations.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- PE or the Fundamental of Engineering/Engineer in Training Certification or the ability to attain within two (2) years.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices and methods as applicable to a municipal setting; working knowledge of applicable laws, standards and regulations relating to construction, inspection, safety and traffic control; considerable knowledge of public works inspection methods.
- Skill in reading and interpreting construction drawings, plans and specifications, and contract documents; skill in applying material testing procedures;
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license with acceptable driving record for the past three years.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location