COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
The ideal candidate for this position has worked in agile software development environments, taking ownership of their tasks/stories and contributing to various products. Our product teams will work closely with their scrum master to identify tasking and plan future sprints. At times, they may need to work closely with the architects and process owners who have designed the solutions to firm up requirements or perform testing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successful development, testing, deployment and maintenance of IT component, incorporating agile and DevOps methodologies and concepts
- Responsible for development of IT solutions across all components of software systems through design, integration, implementation and support.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions using MVC/.NET, C#, JQuery environments.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment as
member of cross-functional, agile teams.
- A problem solver who meets deadlines,
communicates effectively, enjoys challenges, can
work independently, and has the ability to learn
new information and systems quickly will thrive
in our high-performing software development
team. Come join us!
- Containerization and automation of solution
deployments in a continuous
improvement/continuous development (CI/CD)
- Ability to establish strong team relationships
and self-manage work
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with Angular framework
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience developing and deploying software
on cloud-based platforms
- Experience with container-based development
- Interest and ability to learn new tools and
- Willingness to operate in an interactive virtual
team environment using tools such as Slack and
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.