We are looking for an experienced EE who will be responsible for the design of electronic vehicle accessory products for the mobile computer industry. Requires active participation in problem solving, data collection and product testing in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches and determines end-user design criteria.
- Prepares circuit and PCB designs.
- Electronic component specifications.
- Tests prototype assemblies to assure performance within design criteria.
- Creates testing plans and manages electronic testing programs.
- Prepares and maintains all required engineering document files, data and resource materials.
- Evaluates existing product line. Recommends and creates modifications and improvements as needed.
- Actively participates in team problem solving, process improvement and decision making.
- Works closely with customers and end-users to trouble shoot product and system issues.
- Supports production with test unit set-ups and trouble shooting
- Works closely with outside vendors and design firms.
Four year degree in electronic design or equivalent work experience. Knowledge of computers and other electronic devices is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electronic Design: 4 years (Required)