Above Green is looking for an electrical engineer with an interest in building systems to join our practice as an entry level sustainability consulting engineer (also known as "commissioning agent") for new construction projects in the Federal and private sector.
The entry level engineer will work with our Commissioning Agent on the following activities:
- Complete design reviews
- Develop commissioning plans
- Develop prefunctional and functional test forms
- Review equipment submittals
- Provide monthly updates to clients
The successful candidate must be organized, calm under pressure, and capable of maintaining clarity while managing multiple deadlines for multiple clients.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering and specialization in Building Systems or equivalent required. LEED GA or LEED AP credential preferred. This is a telework position.
How To Apply
Submit your resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Only full-time employees eligible