Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Hill Air Force Base, UT?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Test Engineer? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in Ogden, UT where we support the Weapon System Integration Contract (WSIC) in the ICBM & Strategic Systems directorate. You will be responsible for engineering support in the Integrated Test Team (ITT) subgroup and Weapon System Test (WST) subgroup, as well as program electronics engineering needs.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Support and maintenance of the Integrated Test Bed (ITB).
- Electronics requirements and interface development.
- Ground test preparation and execution.
- Flight test support.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Relevant test preparation and support experience.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
- You have an active SECRET clearance. Thus you are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Demonstrated electronics engineering acumen
- Test preparation and support
- Microsoft office proficiency
- DoD Final Secret clearance
- Integrated Test Bed experience
- USAF and DOE customer experience
- Flight test experience
- Excellent organization, written and oral skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.