The Position: The FT Sales Associate position will be trained for the Assistant Manager position, so this isn't just a job - it's a career!! Offering the best in cellular products, plans and customer service, you will be joining a team that is focused on your success. We offer sales, customer service, leadership training and more! You will help generate sales through special events, networking and being a part of the community and that helps you earn commission on top of your solid hourly wage! If you like helping people, have strong computer skills and have community spirit this is the job for you! The store is open M-F 8:30-5:30pm and we have these fantastic benefits.
· $14-15/hr PLUS Commission!
· Fully Paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance!
· BIG Matching 401K!
· One-week paid time off your first year! Plus - Paid Holidays!
· Company logo shirt wear is provided.
' Training, professional sales coaching and advancement opportunities
Make sure you have a valid Driver’s License. We are an EOE.
The Company: TCT is an owner agent for Nex-Tech Wireless and has been in business for over 50 years. We are leaders in providing telecommunication services to our customers in the markets we serve. Our Abilene Solutions Center has been a leader in the community for over seven years.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have developed extensive cleaning and safety protocols and can deliver service via non-contact sales methods when necessary. Protective and cleaning supplies are provided by the company.
- How proficient are you on computers? Highly proficient or Average proficiency
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Employees working per shift:
- Assistant Sales Manager, Outside Sales, Sales Engineer, Customer Service Technician, Regional Sales Manager, Director of Marketing
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place