· Construction Manager working with the PMCM to oversee multiple contractors involved in the new build and rehabilitation of WWTP’s (Waste Water Treatment Plants), Pumping Stations and Force Mains within Miami Dade, FL.
· Maintain the high safety standards set by the CD PMCM team and MDWASD
· Review and understand all provisions of contract documents, specifications, drawings as well compliance with building and other regulatory agency requirements.
· Manage the processing, logging and tracking of Submittals, RFIs, DN’s, NCR’s and CARs
· Manage the accurate record keeping related to progress meetings, schedule reviews, document review.
· Manage all elements of Change Order Management, Cost Estimates, and Negotiations
· Attendance and manage all monthly/weekly/daily contractor and client meetings.
· Respond to Owners representatives’ requests at Program and Operations levels.
· Report projects progress and risk issues to Program Construction Manager and the Program Manager.
· Experience in waste water and waste water collection and transmission infrastructure, gravity sewer systems, force mains up to 54” diameter, submersible pumping and dry well/wet well pumping stations up to 500HP motors.
· Experience with current and emerging waste water treatment plant installations including, but not limited to, chemical (liquid and gaseous) storage tanks, pumps and dosing systems, monitoring and sampling systems. Sludge dewatering and thickening systems, pumping systems. Digestion process, FOG, Standby generators, Co-Generation Facilities, Clarifiers, Screens and screenings handling equipment, HV, MV and LV electrical systems, controls and SCADA integration.
· Experience of start-up and commissioning of treatment and pumping systems.
· Experience of shutdown protocols, interfaces with existing facilities with minimum disruption to operations.
· Experience with working with civil and building inspectors and electrical and control engineers/inspectors.
· Direct experience working with contractors in the field.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Good communication skills with both contractor and the client.
· OSHA training 30 hour
· Licensed Professional Engineer
· CCM or CMAA Accredited
· Experience with Proliance Construction (PCTS) and EBuilder
· Bachelors in Engineering (Minimum), with proven industry experience.
· 15 years’ experience minimum
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Manager: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan