Powder Process-Solutions is a cutting edge provider of powder handling systems, which includes Engineering, design, installation, automation, start-up and turnkey solutions for the food and dairy industry. We are currently looking for a candidate with an interest in providing Quality, Cost effective, Food processing solutions to match the needs of our customers.
The role of the Sales Engineer is to interact with many disparate groups and help create a fit between our capabilities and the customer’s needs. They must understand the impact and importance of technology to their customers, understand the problems faced by their customers and the goals they want to achieve, and be able to respond clearly and concisely.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through regular visits and contact
- Identify customer needs and match suitable solutions to their needs
- Size and/or specify system components for estimating
- Work with estimating department to develop preliminary flow diagrams and basic layouts for any proposals.
- Develop complete proposal for the customer: to include accurate description of equipment, specifications, technical date, applicable discounts, terms and conditions, and any exclusions.
- Regularly follow-up and support customers to overcome objections and secure orders.
- Satisfy customers by resolving customer issues including operational (equipment not performing) and administrative (billing or accounts receivable)
- Conduct project handover meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Food Science Engineering.
- 5 years experience in Sales of dairy and food processing equipment
- Experience in both estimating and project management
- Self-motivated individual with strong customer service focus and a proven track record
- Excellent knowledge of the different aspects of Sanitary design for equipment
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating, analytical, organized
- Strong Technical communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 50 – 70 % of the time, including some international.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales of dairy/food processing equipment: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location