Entry-level Data Engineer
BeaconFire Corporation based in Central NJ, specializing in Data Analysis, Software Development, Web Development, and Business Intelligence. We are looking for candidates who are good communicators and self-motivated. You will play a key role in building, maintaining, and operating integrations, reporting pipelines, and data transformation systems.
· Passion for data and a deep desire to learn.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Data Analytics/Data Science, or related discipline.
· Intermediate Python. Experience in data processing is a plus. (Numpy, Pandas, etc)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Collaborate with analytics team to find reliable data solutions to meet the business needs.
· Design and implement scalable ETL or ELT processes to support the business demand for data.
· Perform data extraction, manipulation, and production from database tables.
· Build utilities, user-defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns.
· Build and incorporate automated unit tests, participate in integration testing efforts.
· Work with teams to resolve operational & performance issues.
· Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implemented, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
BeaconFire Corporation is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations