About the Company: Manufacturer of an architectural building product is growing its already diverse team by adding a Project Management Engineer. This is a full-time, exempt position.
About the Position: The Project Management Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to, the tracking of projects from pre-design; estimating and project completion. The Project Engineer will be responsible for correspondence and documentation. This position reports to senior project management.
Duties and Responsibilities- the essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing design requirements per specifications and client communication
- Execute timely responses to all client communication and requests
- Coordinate plan review sessions with clients and internal design engineers
- Document and track material requirements and specifications to ensure accurate and timely project execution
- Monitor, and report key milestones to project completion.
- Expedite communication between management and mechanics to ensure a successful project.
- Document and report project progress to all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years’ project management experience, Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment
· Ability to interface well with staff and external contacts of Authority
· Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
· Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan