– Research and analyst the demand of Shopify retailers, the company’s competitors, then plan and develop Shopify apps that serve Shopify retailers.
– Manage developers, testers to design, develop, implement Shopify apps and make sure apps are tested and work properly as requirements.
– Work with Shopify to list the company’s apps on the Shopify app store.
– Support clients for any questions or problems clients get.
– Work with clients to discuss the requirements, specifications, costs for custom projects.
– Work with the marketing team to grow up apps.
– Work on some services like building and maintaining websites, developing features, apps, plugins for Shopify and WordPress client.
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology.
– Have at least 1-year working experience in a similar position.
– Have at least 1-year experience on Shopify Platform
– Have Shopify Certifications (Product Fundamentals certification or Business Fundamentals certification
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: 012020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $72,000.00 /year
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Shopify Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- engineering manager: 1 year (Required)
- Master's Degree (Required)