Industrial Balancing Engineer-MON16768
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Build and deploy the expertise, processes, methodologies and software solutions in assembly line balancing to ensure performance through equipments’ and production staff optimization.
- Ensure the implementation of industry best practices in line balancing.
- Support the production ramp-up for A220 and Global 7500 programs through ensuring an optimal utilization of production equipment and resources.
- Understand, analyze and integrate the medium- and long-term capacity requirements for Saint Laurent assembly lines.
- Facilitate/Lead workshops with multidisciplinary teams to design, optimize and implement the best optimizations for assembly lines.
- Map new production processes based on the value chain and product families.
- Lead the line balancing team, ensure deliverables achievement and planning and the growth of the team’s skills and expertise.
- Prepare and present status of progress in the governance with the plant management committee;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or other relevant experience
- You have a minimum of cinq (5) or seven (7) years of experience in industrial engineering
- You have strong communication skills at all levels
- You have fluency in English and French both written and spoken
- You have interest, skills and experience (asset) project management and team work leadership
- You have expertise in production line balancing concepts and Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- You have advanced knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing the concepts
- You have knowledge in operations basics and manufacturing line implementation
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Project
- You have knowledge in the manufacturing processes of the aviation industry
- You have knowledge of simulation software Arena and software Aurora (asset)
- You have strong skills in priority management and last minute request
- You have ability to perform with a high level of responsibilities and like to manage new initiatives
- You have high level of autonomy and have a good practical sense
- You have interest for change management
- You have awareness of the new trends in manufacturing field and continuous improvement.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
29.11.2019, 7:34:48 AM