Bluvec Technologies Inc, founded in 2018, is one the most enthusiastic startup company to create future for wireless security.
With core designers from Microsoft, Huawei, Fortinet and Dali wireless etc., we focus on designing wireless security products which provide detection, localization, controlling and protecting of wireless devices, such as mobile phones, wireless connective cars, drones, smart wearable devices, etc.
- Proven experience in working with Matlab.
- Research, Detect and locating unknown wireless signals.
- Develop embedded digital systems incorporating microprocessors, GPU in C.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing DSP.
- Take responsibility for performance, quality and deadline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in signal processing designs.
- Mastery of Matlab and C.
- DSP Theory / Signal Processing Theory of wideband signals and channelized signals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, computer engineering or similar, Master degree is preferred.
- Problem solving through engineering analysis.
- Willing to take ownership and be accountable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to interact with design teams, management and customers.
Smart, practical, passion to create great product!
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Doctoral Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19