Strong VBA Developer – ideally had Python but if not, open to learning it. Personality and strong are a must have as this resource will be interacting with Executive Level Resources. Open to a Video interview but Local candidates will be first to be preferred over nonlocal
Max all inclusive rate is 65on w2 or 70 on 1099/ need senior resource
We are looking for a Software Engineer (VBA / Python) for our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
Fidelity Center for Applied Technology (FCAT) has the mission to catalyze innovation for Fidelity and our clients and supports the entire Fidelity businesses. Candidates must be comfortable in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies, high risks and uncertainty.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelors or equivalent with 10-15+ years of experience or Masters with 5-10+ years of experience
- Programmer who is able to program in both VBA as well as Python for MS Excel
- Architect who can integrate MS Excel modules to an integrated data backend
The Purpose of Your Role
We deliver new products in services to customers, often starting from a blank page. You will be a technology leader and doer who inspires new products and services utilizing new technology.
The Skills You Bring
- MS Excel programming experience in creating macros, plugins and modules with both VBA and Python
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Problem Solving: Loves to solve complex problems; comfortable with not always knowing the answer but knows how to engage in a process to figure it out; loves to innovate on process and feels nothing is sacred
- Written Communications: Knowledge of written communications issues and ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Required)