Sigma Engineering Solutions is private consulting engineering firm that specializes in the design of Bridge, Structural, Heavy Civil, and transportation related structures. Our services include a specialty practice division that provides structural engineering and field support of demolition and construction engineering projects. Is looking for a Qualified Candidate to fill a Full-time position as a Civil or Structural Engineer II
Sigma offers a unique career environment focused on the practice and application of complex engineering theory and design, along with an atmosphere of innovation and hands on team participation. Our work includes the design and participation in large, complex projects, with a wide variety of engineering challenges and innovations. Sigma has established itself as a high-end, technical firm, providing innovative, cost effective, design solutions for some of the most challenging design and construction projects throughout the U.S., and abroad.
As part of the Sigma Engineering Solutions team you can expect to participate in the following activities as part of your everyday career environment:
- In-depth engineering analysis and design
- Study and implementation of advanced seismic, dynamic, and structural design theory
- In-depth development and detailing of structural design elements
- Development of complex design strategies
- Development of complex construction sequences and plans
- On-Site observation of bridge, structural construction activities
- Involvement and participation in project meetings and in-house strategy meetings
- On-the-Job training in structural theory, seismic design, bridge design practices.
- Career Development and mentoring with Senior Staff members as well as Jr. Staff Members
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Project Scheduling and Budgeting activities
- Team support activities
Sigma provides a unique career environment that provides a hands-on approach to solving complex engineering problems using the latest, and most advanced engineering tools and practices, while providing a selective, intimate work environment that encourages communication and cooperation between our team members. We are a small firm with a large footprint, and provide a unique career development environment while providing exposure and participation on some of the largest and most complex projects throughout the U.S.
If opportunity, participation, leadership, and advanced engineering challenges interest you, then Sigma Engineering Solutions Inc., is the career environment that is right for you.
Sigma Engineering Solutions Inc. Offers a generous benefits package including PTO, Holidays, health insurance, 401K and other retirement benefits, as well as a competitive salary to all employees.
Qualified candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in Civil or structural engineering & be well versed in the use of AutoCad , Revit and Solidworks design/ modeling programs . Masters / Bachelors in Civil or Structural and E.I.T
Please contact us with your capabilities and interests, or submit resumes to: Gene Carrow
Sigma Engineering Solutions, Inc.
4488 Wagon Trail Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Phone: (702) 247-4462
Fax: (702) 632-2838
E-mail: GCarrow@ SigmaNV.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Structral: 3 years (Preferred)
- Autocad / Revit / Solidworks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Civil: 3 years (Preferred)
- Las Vegas, NV 89118 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off