Are you a customer-centric IT professional who has impeccable technical skills and thinks strategically? Do you want to make the best work and mentor a great team? Can you speak tech and in plain english? Do you genuinely care about the work, the people and the tech solutions? Do you think about the end user first, not just the technical solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
This is BridgeTech:
Founded by IT professionals, BridgeTech is an innovative and rapidly growing strategic technology partner for businesses of all sizes, around the world. We are relationship-focused, strategically-minded and technically savvy. We build scalable and dependable technical infrastructures that grow as companies do. We solve for today and build for tomorrow.
Our Technical Core:
- Deliver and manage IT projects
- Provide fully Cloud-based IT environments including Cloud-based desktops
- Design, build and manage our IT infrastructure tailored to customer needs
- Deliver IT support and end-user helpdesk at scale
- Provide strategic recommendations across infrastructure, training, hardware, software in support of current and future business needs
- Trusted Partners who are Invested
- Tech Proficiency - mastery of the technical craft
- Smart Communication: clear, honest, dynamic, thoughtful
- Responsive & Dependable: we’re on it
- Strategic and Forward Thinking: solve for tomorrow as well as today
Let’s Talk about You:
You are the pathway to our future growth and development. A leader, a contributor, an engineer, a thinker, a communicator and then some.
Technically, you are:
- A professional with impeccable technical skills who can design and deliver complex IT solutions while taking into consideration many factors
- Passionate about and deeply consider the full lifecycle of the solutions you delivery
- Driven for innovation in technology and process
- Strong technical mix of Networking, Virtualization, and Windows Server stack
- Aware of tech advancements in the industry.
- Effective at escalating and working with third parties
- Effectively identify and delegate components of customer delivery
As a human, you are:
- Independent and interdependent: Highly organized and able to manage one's own workload / priorities while also working well within a team
- Trusted Partner & Invested: strategic, savvy, understands how to make a client’s business better
- Smart Communication: Charismatic and engaging. Can explain challenges, solutions, and strategy articulately to a senior level clients in a confident and clear way; can proactively keep customers and peers up to date
- Responsive & Dependable: a go-to resource for clients and team. They trust you and depend on you, consistently prompt response times, and an on-site client partner
- Strategic and Forward Thinking: Client advisor who proactively strategizes and recommends tech solutions based on client needs, ticket history and industry best-in-class knowledge. Smart decision-maker and mentor of the rest of the team.
- Mentor/Leader: Use the BridgeTech Mastery Process as a tool to identify growth opportunities for others on the team and be a consistent and dedicated part of mentoring this growth. Sees the value of being mentored in return.
What we offer:
- A robust in-house developed, mastery process that offers a clear path for career advancement and skill development
- Collaborative, authentic, innovative team work environment. There’s so much here, it’s what you make of it
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance