EchoNous Inc. – System Verification Engineer
EchoNous is a well-funded medical device startup company in the Seattle area. We are developing AI-driven ultrasound-based tools that will empower all clinicians to solve common everyday problems in healthcare. We are looking for a full-time verification engineer to support our product development efforts.
- Develop system verification plans.
- Perform system verification tests and write system verification reports.
- Develop and execute scripts (in python or other programming language) to perform automated system verification tests.
- Document automated system verification tests in system verification reports.
- Work closely with the engineering development team to provide guidance on requirements related to automated testing, system verification and their testability.
- Work with quality and regulatory teams to ensure all required quality system requirements are met.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS in engineering discipline or a related field, or Engineering Associates degree.
- 3+ years of experience performing system verification in Class II (or above) medical devices.
- Experience with developing scripts for automated system verification testing.
- Strong understanding of product development process related to medical devices.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language. Knowledge of python is highly preferable.
- Knowledge of regulatory (FDA) and applicable standards ISO 13485, ISO 14971 is desirable.
- Experience on medical diagnostic ultrasound imaging is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team focus.
- Proactive and self-directed.
- Ability to be productive and stay focused on deliverables in a fast-paced working environment.
401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Competitive salary, Stock options, Free fitness center.
If you are eager to join a dynamic and passionate team with a mission to create high-impact groundbreaking clinical tools please submit your resume.
EchoNous Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- System Verification: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19