Conflowence , a boutique Cloud Consulting, firm is looking for skilled API/MuleSoft Trainee candidates. Conflowence has Tier 1 clients and specializes as a System Integrator providing solutions in MuleSoft, Salesforce, Openshift, AWS and WS02.
**No remote please**
Responsibilities and Duties
The Mulesoft Trainee will taught to analyze, design, implement, and test APIs built with Mulesoft’s API Platform and ESB solutions. Ability to build generic APIs that are reusable, scalable, system agnostic, and global will be emphasized.
Training conducted by former MuleSoft Solutions Architect that has successful implementations at Clients such as Twitter, Cisco Systems, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics etc.
- Rigorous training on MuleSoft Anypoint Platform - Mule 4
- Understand policies surrounding API design, governance, development
- Assist fellow team members in adopting/learning MuleSoft in a collaborative environment
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have Java/ REST API experience.
- The candidate must also be analytically driven and adept to working in a team environment.
- 4-6 week long program
- In person/classroom and remote
- It is mandatory and in the best interest of the candidate that they are able to meet for each class
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place