Established 25 years ago, ILSI Engineering is a New Orleans based Civil Engineering and Construction Management firm. Our staff are infrastructure specialists on a variety of multi-year, multi-million dollar public and private sector contracts. The firm has been recognized by numerous federal, state and municipal agencies for outstanding performance.
- Structural Engineer - P.E. Required - 12 years Experience
- Diverse Government Portfolio Preferred
- United States Army Corps of Engineer Experience Preferred.
- Computer Analysis/Design Experience required
- Previous experience in the design of Infrastructure project structures or civil works structures, commercial or retail buildings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to prepare sketches for drafting, cost estimate, specifications editing
- Must be a strong decision maker as well as team oriented to manage parallel priorities.
- Growth Objectives: To help grow Technical Division of well-established Woman-Owned firm.
- Salary and Benefits Negotiable
- EEO - Diverse Workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused