Action Industries Inc. is seeking candidates for a full-time CNC LATHE Programmer who has Mastercam Programming skills. This person will need to have extensive knowledge of live tooling and sub-spindle machines. We are in Corona right off the 91 and 15 freeway.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Program machined components and products on CNC LATHES with live tooling and sub spindles.
- Provide detailed setup sheets which include detailed work instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets.
- Create, load, edit, and store CNC programs.
- Write CNC programs using Mastercam to produce accurate and high-quality parts.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in a machine tool occupation, including CNC machines, mills, lathes, saws, and various machine shop tools.
- Must have Mastercam training and experience.
- Experience in writing CNC LATHE programs to machine parts.
- Understand and be able to read G codes, M codes and make basic edits.
- Ability to read blueprints and use precise measuring tools.
- Ability to interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Understand and apply basic machining principles and make adjustments as necessary.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, be able to get along with others easily.
- Must have strong reading, writing, spelling, grammar, and math skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn new things quickly.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team. Must have a positive attitude always. Must have good problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must have good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and ability to prioritize.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy in work product.
- Must have a strong attendance record and work ethic.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, sit, reach, stoop, crouch, climb, balance, feel, and communicate. This position will be regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise. Must be able to frequently lift, pull, push objects that weight up to 50 pounds.
Monday through Friday, optional start time and would prefer later coverage
Pay and Benefits
Hourly pay rate will be commensurate with experience. This position includes medical, dental and life insurance plan, a 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Mastercam programming: 5 years (Required)
- Or Esprit is a plus
- CNC Machining: 5 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
- CAM Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place