Thetford LLC is the world leader in sanitation and care products for the RV, marine, camping and trucking industry. Norcold LLC is America’s leading manufacturer of gas/electric absorption refrigerators for the RV industry. Putting pride in our creative design, we are committed to the production of high-quality products that exceed the need of a demanding marketplace. Our customers, employees, suppliers, and investors all benefit from our innovation and productivity. Thetford & Norcold make mobile living a more pleasant experience. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Why Work at Thetford
High Demand Industry
Opportunity to grow with the company
Role and Responsibilities
Thetford LLC and Norcold LLC are seeking a highly organized and experienced marketing professional with a knack for project management. This role requires the ability to operate in a fast pace, highly dynamic environment, at a detailed execution level, as well as on a tactical/strategic level. This position will be located at our Ann Arbor, Michigan office and will report to our Marketing & Aftermarket Sales Leader.
- Develop product marketing strategies, marketing plans and content for both existing and new products for Thetford and Norcold brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop an overall product marketing strategy that aligns with our product roadmaps and supports sales and profit objectives
- Represent the marketing team on all new product development initiatives, meeting regularly with product managers and engineers, maintaining project plans in the project management system, creating slides for project reviews, and acting as liaison between the project team and creative teams
- In conjunction with the product’s respective product manager, define the product positioning and message for both B2B and B2C customers
- Participate in the development and execution of training internal and external sales and customer service associates on existing and new products
- Draft engaging marketing material copy for, but not limited to: press release, our websites, printed literature, and advertising, aligning with our brand requirements and our target audiences
- Analyze current and past marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy
- Advise on product performance improvements through recommended changes to the marketing strategy, positioning, or content
- Manage the annual catalog review and update process as well as updating and obsoleting product literature and digital content as appropriate
- Prepare decks, one pagers or other tools for sales and customer service
- Attend customer meetings, trade shows and events as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience
Previous Business to Business marketing experience
Previous experience with project management tools (i.e. Smartsheet, Wrike, Asana)
Previous experience with ERP systems (i.e. AS400, JD Edwards, SAP)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe suite a plus
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field is preferred but not required (Consideration will be given to all candidates with an appropriate mix of education and practical experience)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to build relationships, effectively work and collaborate cross-functionally
Ability to managing projects from start to finish and meet deadlines
Strong attention to details
Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Comfortable working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
Exemplify Corporate Values:
Entrepreneurial Spirit, At Ease in Challenging Times, Ownership, Customer Focused, Passion for Winning, Simple and Direct
Performs other relevant duties as assigned, i.e. special projects, programs, developmental activities, etc.
Actively supports all quality, environmental, health and safety systems programs.
Compensation And Benefits
Thetford offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
No agency calls please.
Work Authorization – Employment for those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.