Electrical Engineer Marine Travelift, Inc. - Sturgeon Bay, WI
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job, it's a commitment to making an impact. It is a team atmosphere where members work closely to design and build long lasting custom machines through continuous innovation. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
Job Type and Summary
This position develops and designs both mechanical and electrical components, assemblies, and product and/or process improvements with the use of computer-aided drafting tools (SolidWorks and /or AutoCAD Electrical) together with conventional and company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Completes mechanical/electrical engineering projects involving existing and prototype products.
Performs design calculations, prepares drawings and specifications, and other associated duties related to implementation into the production processes.
Communicates and works with other related Departments as requested.
Performs troubleshooting duties regarding equipment, product and component issues as assigned
* 2 Year Associate Degree or BSEE strongly preferred
- 3 – 5 years related work experience
- SolidWorks experience or similar modeling software
- Mechanical skills and knowledge and hydraulic systems experience is a plus
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of electrical and mechanical components desired
- Strong technical background (able to read parts manuals, and read and develop hydraulic and electrical schematics)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including 3D engineering modeling software
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage Paid vacation and holidays 401K benefit plan with company match
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts