- Develop Robotic Process Automations with UiPath.
- Contribute to and author solution design documents.
- Identify and create reusable automation components.
- Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
NOTE : Its a Contract W2 position not a C2C Requirement
WE ALSO OFFER RPA DEVELOPER UI PATH/AUTOMATION ANYWHERE TRAINING AND PLACEMENTS FOR OUR CLIENTS TO FILL UP THEIR REQUIREMENTS --
Candidates can reach me on (609) 751-0190
Drop your resume on seema.k(@)kanisol(.)com
Requirements and Qualifications
Visa : USC/GC/H4&L2 with EAD
Communication Skills : Excellent
Education : Bachelors or Master Degree
Experience : 1 year RPA/JAVA Developer experience (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19