CAD Customization Engineer
Stevenson Systems is the leader in building measurement and space management providing customers with the most comprehensive reporting and asset lifecycle management in the industry.
The CAD Customization Engineer reports to the Director of Technology, and is responsible for all aspects of AutoCAD and BricsCAD custom plugin development and maintenance. This essential role enhances the engineering staff’s ability to quickly and easily perform multiple functions through automation.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Create new custom CAD plugins to automate drawing functions
* Convert legacy VBA and LISP script to .NET C#
* Integrate CAD functions with multiple internal systems including CRM, billing, MSSQL data
* Maintain all legacy and new custom code
* Guide the management team on best practices for CAD automation
* Minimum 2 years’ in as a CAD customization engineer
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in .NET programming and MSSQL
* Understanding of integrated project workflows
* Must possess communication and organizational skills; willingness to perform a variety of tasks on short notice.
* Must be detail-oriented and highly motivated with good diagnostic and problem solving skills. Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment.
* Advanced user of AutoCAD and Revit is a plus
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with Stevenson Systems Group.
Salary Depending On Experience
Advancement and growth opportunities for all employees
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Paid Vacations & Holidays
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Stevenson Systems, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Stevenson Systems, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 2 years (Required)
- Revit: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2 years (Preferred)
- CAD Customization Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)