Are you an Engineer looking for a growing company with unparalleled leadership and culture?
T-O Engineers has been providing quality personalized consulting, planning, and engineering services throughout the Pacific Northwest and Mountain West for over 35 years.
- Help our clients achieve success
- Improve our communities
At T-O we live by Core Values that can’t be compromised:
- Self-reliant people with an ownership mindset
- Work-life balance; family first
- Client relationships
- Diversity and respect for people
- Organizational Health
- Continuous Improvement
T-O Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineer with 2 or more years of experience to join our Cheyenne team as a Project Engineer.
Candidates need to have an EI certificate or PE license as well as have extensive AutoCAD experience. Duties will include project design, preparation of drawings, and construction observations. Teamwork, along with strong computer and communication skills are a must.
At T-O we believe in providing the foundation for all employees to advance throughout their career while collaborating with a team of talented people. As a Project Engineer you will be given the opportunity and skills to transition into a Project Manager.
At T-O we believe in providing the foundation for all employees to advance throughout their careers while collaborating with a team of talented people.
“T-O has about the best work-life balance I have seen in the consulting engineering industry— and I have worked with over 1,000 industry firms. T-O’s culture is truly special— great folks, genuine care and respect, and manageable hours all combine to continually enhance T-O’s success.”
- Mark Goodale, Principal
Morrissey Goodale LLC— Leading Management Consultant to the AEC Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
- EI Certificate or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 2 years’ minimum experience in the civil engineering field
- Computer skills including extensive experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
- Flexible Schedule
- Half-Day Fridays
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Professional Development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,552.00 - $118,545.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Can you show proof of your legal right to work in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Work Location: One location