The Entry Software Engineer will participate in the development and testing of innovative medical devices. Work as part of team that takes concepts through development, testing, and regulatory submission. Candidate must be proficient in C/C++ development. Preferably with working knowledge of Linux and/or Python. Candidate must have good analytical skills and be able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
How you will make an impact:
- Create and execute high quality integration and unit level tests.
- Design, implement, and document software based upon requirements
- Ensures that software complies with the Software Architecture
- Prepare materials for design and code reviews
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensures compliance with the development process during design and code reviews
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- BS/BE in computer science related discipline
- Must be strong in C/C++ development
- Must be a detail oriented individual
- Must be able to work in a group environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with formal tracking of requirements is preferred
- Experience with Linux, and/or Python is preferred
Offsite/remote work not available, must work at DEKA.
About DEKA: *
For over thirty years, DEKA Research & Development Corp. has made Manchester, New Hampshire home. Housed in the largest industrial complex of its time, the historic Amoskeag Millyard, DEKA employs a team of professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
Job Type: Full-time