Quality Control Repair Technician
Link4’s values of Integrity, Innovation, Intentionality, Team Work and Information have fueled our growth since 2004. Our goal is to build confidence so that our customers can grow with.
We are growing and looking for rigorous, experienced, highly ethical team members to join our rewarding journey.
Link4 is one of the leading providers of sophisticated environmental control systems. We specialize in delivering the best control and automation systems for growing plants in greenhouses, indoor grow facilities, and field crops. Our mission is to deliver confidence that our customers and partners can grow with. We bring together the sophisticated electronic sensory controls, user intuitive software applications, convenient modern cloud technologies, and safe complex high voltage electrical designs to deliver the best integrated system for the serious commercial growers worldwide. Link4 builds confidence by conducting our business with integrity and ethics, innovative initiatives and technologies, intentional systematic approaches, and informed decision-making processes. Our business is rapidly growing to complement the expanding food, vegetable, greenhouse, hydroponics industries.
- To ensure customer repairs and RMA repairs are completed timely and accurately.
- Integrate the failure analysis report and work order into the technical support ticketing
- Make recommendations to Production and Engineering departments for product
- Work collaboratively to improve products and QC processes.
- To build confidence in our team and our products and services.
- BSEE or equivalent and 5+ years of relevant work experience in electronics or electrical fields.
- Intimately familiar with NEC, UL panel requirements, high vs. low voltage requirements
- Familiar with HVAC and other climate control related equipment
- Familiar with high voltage equipment and low voltage electronics.
- Able to read schematics, diagrams, manuals, and other technical documentations.
- Familiar with root cause analysis, pareto charts, trend graphs, test equipment, qualified soldering.
- Excellent communication skills
Link4 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Link4 to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.link4controls.com or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/link4-corporation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $31.00 /hour
- Electrical and electronic systems: 5 years (Required)
- NEC, UL panel requirements, high vs. low voltage: 3 years (Required)
- Soldering assembly: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance