Maintenance Reliability Engineer
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for identifying and managing asset reliability risks for new and existing equipment based on the organizational needs. The Reliability Engineer will create standards and processes to ensure the reliability of equipment is improved. Lead efforts to implement the Reliability Excellence program in all areas of the plant.
· Work with Advanced Manufacturing Engineering to ensure the maintainability and the reliability of new and modified installations
· Participates in the development of design and installation specifications of new equipment and modified installations
· Participates in the final check of new equipment for acceptance testing to assure adherence of functional specifications
· Create PM plan for new equipment and modified installations as well as optimize current PM plans for equipment
· Create predictive maintenance plans based on risks identified using Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Criticality analysis
· Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations
· Use Life Cycle costing to justify and determine capital planning for rebuild or replacement of equipment
· Manage changes to form, function, and process to ensure reliability of equipment is not negatively affected
· Develop risk management plan to that will anticipate risks that could adversely affect plant operations
· Work with production, engineering, and quality to analyze asset utilization and remaining useful life of assets
· Provide technical support to production, maintenance management, and technical personnel
· Meets with reliability engineering team to determine projects and tasks that need to be prioritized based on analysis of assets
· Guides efforts to determine training needs of maintenance, production, and quality personnel to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment
· Maintain asset data by ensuring equipment bill of materials and component drawings are correct and documented
· Evaluate state of current equipment and create plans to improve maintainability and reliability
Skills / Knowledge:
· Strong skill set with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project), Autocad, and Minitab
· Familiar with predictive maintenance tools such as oil analysis, vibration analysis, and infrared thermography.
· Strong understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems.
· Ability to read and understand Data Analysis tools for root cause analysis and loss elimination.
· Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (SAP Plant Maintenance preferred).
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer, Maintenance, or a related field is required
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- manufacturing engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job