As member of the Quality Team performing product tests and ensure corrective actions are taken in the manufacturing process with the ultimate goal to ensure quality and functionality of our products and to guarantee an outstanding service to external and internal customers.
1. Reads test schedules, schematics etc to determine test procedure and equipment needed.
2. Utilizes test instruments to test functional performance of systems, sub assemblies, and parts.
3. Interprets test results and compares to customer specifications.
4. Records test data.
5. Works with Engineering and customers to finalize findings and implement improvements.
6. Component level troubleshooting of failed power electronics products.
Education/Experience: HS diploma or equiv. with Associates or Vocational Degree in Electronics / min 5 years. Experience in IT/Computer support a plus.
Competencies/Skills: Critical Thinking, Complex problem solving, Experience with component level troubleshooting, Experience with high voltage AC and DC circuits (up to 230V AC, ~350DC), Experience troubleshooting microcontroller based circuits, Experience with LIN and CAN vehicle bus communication tools, Time management, knowledge of design techniques, Able to work independently in self directed environment, able to read and understand manufacturing drawings and documents, knowledge of J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 standards, capable of working with various pcs of test equipment i.e. scopes, frequency generators, software programmers, measurement instruments, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement