Advanced Assembly Inc., located in University Research Park on the west side of Madison, is adding a Test Engineer to our well-trained and experienced staff. Advanced Assembly, Inc. is an electronics manufacturing provider of electronic assemblies and products. Our exceptional reputation has been earned through the years based on our production, capability, reliability, and quality.
This full-time position offers a 1st shift schedule of Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., with overtime as needed, a competitive starting wage, and a full benefits package. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate religious beliefs and practices.
Advanced Assembly offers a diverse, friendly, and casual work environment. We have a proven track record of stability, growth, and providing advancement opportunities. If you have interest in working in a high-tech manufacturing environment while learning, developing, and advancing your career in a skilled trade, we highly recommend you apply!
Job Description: The Test Engineer provides oversight and expertise in the manufacturing area of Advanced Assembly and provides technical support for the maintenance and repair of test systems and fixtures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: (Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time).
- Provide technical support for the maintenance and repair of test systems and fixtures Determines test coverage of test fixtures
- Design and Develop Programs (LabView 2018) for PCBA Test Fixtures and inspection
- Test Software Development
- Programming Software Development
- Develop calibration requirements and create calibration instructions for new test systems and fixtures
- Maintain calibration records of test equipment
- Provide continuous improvement research and development for calibration activities
- Maintain ESD records
- Approves proposed Components Change selection(s)
- ESD Test Software Development and Management
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by primary supervisor
- BS in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in test fixture design, build and support
- Proficient in LabView
- Ability to read, speak and understand both verbal and written instructions in the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational, problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of Electronic PCB Assembly Process standards (IPC) and ISO quality systems
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs frequently and 50lbs occasionally.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital/veteran/student status, physical appearance, sexual orientation, political beliefs, religion, genetic information, gender identity, a less than honorable discharge from the military, etc. and any other status protected by federal, state or local law and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Madison, WI 53719 (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible