***US Citizenship REQUIRED*** It does not help to apply without citizenship. We cannot accept any other form of work authorization (H1, EAD etc) or do corp to corp.
Seeking an Industrial, Systems, or Process Engineer to support production line implementation, line side material staging plan development, sub-assembly opportunity identification, and time studies for Combat Vehicle production.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Background in production line setup and improvement.
- Knowledge of material handling concepts and methods.
- Experience with conducting time studies and documenting time study results.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey information.
- Sound interpersonal skills to interface and coordinate with internal customers.
- Proven teamwork skills with the ability to work across multiple functional groups and program teams.
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Systems, or Process Engineering
AGAIN - MUST BE US CITIZEN to be eligible for this position. There is no relocation or expense package offered for this position. Rates are all inclusive W2 hourly wages. No 1099, No third parties, no C2C
For this and other positions contact: