- Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
1. Report to US Sales Manager and responsible for presales application development and postsales training and service.
2. Work with channel partners to turn a sales opportunity into an order from customers for CyberOptics Semiconductor Division
3. Lead product demonstration and evaluation efforts
to ensure successes that lead to a sale.
4. Summarize technical situation/business opportunity and report and present it to supervisior as well as associates in other regions
5. Develop and communicate new applications of products to resolve customer problems.
6. Identify and create ReturnOnInvestment analysis based on the use cases at particular customers.
7. Lead application seminars/technical presentations and present solutions to channel partners, prospects or customers.
8. Write and present white papers on product benefits at tradeshows and for industry publications
9. Provides feedback from customers/prospects to sales and engineering by reporting problems and/or suggesting enhancements to improve product and service.
10. Other engineering, service and market related duties as assigned.
11. Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time to customer locations in the USA and Europe
Experience, Education and Competencies Required:
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree or above, engineering or scientific degree preferred
2. Experience: Semiconductor fab or semiconductor OEM job experience as an applications, process or equipment engineer preferred. Sales experience helpful
3. Competencies: Aptitude for mechanical, chemical, electronic and software technology. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills working with customers and inside the company. Able to travel and work in the USA and Europe. Occasional travel to Asia may be required.