- Develop new tests that validate new features, verify issue resolution, perform stress tests, and identify security weak points
- Confer with team members to develop, understand, and update requirements for product features
- Communicate with leadership, developers, testers and professional services regarding platform issues.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Performs testing and various other tasks as assigned.
- Research and resolve Production Support cases.
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technologies and methodologies related to assigned IT segment or area.
- Displays a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A team player with the ability to enable changes in the business processes and ability to work cooperatively with all groups is essential
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to maximize time-management and efficiencies
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
The primary duties will include: -
- Run test cases and report issues to the test manager.
- Gather findings and provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Test preparation, including design of test cases.
- Understand current and desired state business processes.
- Associates/Bachelors Degree in any field
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication
What's On Offer
- If you are seeking the chance to take the next step in your career to join a progressive and fast-moving company, this is a superb opportunity for you.
Kindly apply with your updated resume.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $59,897.00 - $62,076.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings