The Dealership Advantage Story:
Dealership Advantage is a cloud-based, integrated dealership and OEM management platform currently serving the marine market. We have a mature platform developed by disrupters in the marine industry. Throughout our history, we have kept the startup vibe while staying nimble and hungry.
Our purpose is to lift an industry that has been underserved by technology for too many years. We provide dealers with a modern and easy to use UI that drives their underlying business operations helping them sell faster and service customers more profitably; ultimately, our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses while improving their customers’ experiences.
We’re providing a solution the market hasn’t seen for a decade, if ever, and are striving to create seamless experiences through OEM & Dealer collaboration that result in a world class customer experience.
The marine industry is ripe for disruption and our mission is to create a fully integrated solution for dealers and OEMs while advancing the overall state of technology for an industry in need of change.
Dealership Advantage is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for its enterprise dealer management system and cloud environments. As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for creating and maintaining structured and scalable solutions for the development and release pipelines.
- Maintaining the current build and release pipelines
- Maintaining the Azure/AWS hosting environments
- Planning and building optimized CI/CD pipelines for new and existing products.
- Collaborating with QA, architecture, and development resources
- Document and demonstrate solutions and best practices by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Ability to carry out job responsibilities while fully embracing the Simplified Investments Core Values
- Culture is everything. We are authentic and intentional in the way we work and play. Being stodgy has no place here.
- Stab from the front. We are respectful in the way that we hold one another accountable. No games, no hidden agendas.
- Problem solvers. We value smart people who attack problems head-on and with confidence.
- Resiliency. We thrive on change and growth. We pivot when we need to and re-group quickly.
- Humility reigns. Whether engaging with our teams, customers or partners we approach it with the heart of a servant. We are go-givers that believe in creating space for people to grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2+ Years of DevOps/Cloud hosting Experience
- Experience with
- CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps experience preferred
- Cloud architectures
- Azure preferred
- Deployment and Maintenance of Production Applications
- Docker and Kubernetes Preferred
- Building and deploying production microservice API’s
- C# ASP .NET Core preferred
- Experience with building and deploying frontend applications
- Angular/React preferred
- Experience with automating unit and integration tests
TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- 80 hours accrued PTO
- Insurance benefits begin on the first day of the following month of start date
- 401k with employer match
- Casual work environment, facing the Grand River
- Free parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Open door policy – come on in and share your ideas!
- Great TEAM environment!
Job Type: Full-time