- Works with bridge superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
- Willingness to learn from experienced field engineers and superintendents • Interface with team members to provide input as necessary to ensure that Project Controls reporting is accurate and timely
- Worked with bridge construction or cast in place concrete (formwork, rebar, concrete pours, dry finishing, etc) is a benefit but not a requirement
- Work with Superintendent and Project Engineer to identify and resolve design issues with Engineer of Record
- Confirm that when appropriate technical issues of RFls have had the involvement of engineering and technical specialists in solutions • Maintain Daily Report for construction activities, performance, problems, manpower, equipment, etc.
- Hard working person with attention to details • MDOT experience an asset
- Assist in management and coordination of activities among all project functions, engineering disciplines, procurement, contracts and construction
- Assist in creation/coordination of project manhour/cost estimates/budgets, and monitor progress/cost performance
- Conduct and/or coordinating meetings related to project operations, internal issue resolution, and communications with the client
- Responsible for coordinating proper inspections and testing for assigned scopes of work • Construction site experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
Civil Engineering Background with more than 2yrs of experience in construction phase of bridges.
MDOT experience is an asset.