JDS-HYDRO CONSULTANTS, INC. is seeking talented and energetic Civil Engineers. These are hands-on positions, in a successful and continually growing firm.
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER:
1-5 yrs general experience in the municipal field, waterresource projects, and/or land development. E.I.T preferred with intention of sitting for the Colorado PE exam inthe near future. Basic AutoCAD knowledge. Basic water resource, water infrastructure,and wastewater infrastructure understanding.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
Basic knowledge of water resource, watertreatment, wastewater treatment, and hydraulic engineering principals
· Excellent communication skills are a must forall positions (both verbal and written).
· Minimum BS in Civil Engineering
· Valid Colorado Driver’s License
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications
· Advanced AutoCAD 3D skills
· WaterCAD & SewerCAD proficiency
· Basic understand of water process and wastewaterprocess principles
· Ability to produce design plans andspecifications
· Construction administration and observationexperience
Salary compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance for the employee, matching 401K up to 3%, disability, and life insurance.
You are welcome to visit our web site at www.jdshydro.com for more information about JDS-Hydro Consultants, Inc.
NOTE: To apply for this position, you must either:
1) be a U.S. citizen, or;
2) possess a Visa which grants you the authority to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time