A premier fabricator of custom architectural millwork and store fixtures is seeking a Drafter for our Architectural Custom Casework and Commercial Fixture manufacturing facility.
This position will be responsible for preparing complete shop drawings for submittal and production based on architectural plans.
- Drafting accurate and detailed shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Review project and drawings with Project Manager and Engineer prior to submittal
- Revise and resubmit drawings per architectural revisions
- Coordinate planned material and sizes with purchasing
- Work closely with Project Manager, Engineer and Shop personnel to ensure job runs smoothly through completion.
Job requirements include:
- Proficient in AutoCAD Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Familiar with elevation plan view and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of construction methods in woodworking industry
- Understanding of installation methods
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drafting: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD: 1 year (Preferred)