Manufacturing Engineer /Aerospace
We are seeking a Local Manufacturing Engineer with 2-5 years’ experience to join our growing engineering team. You should have extensive knowledge in manufacturing production processes, specifically creating and monitoring automated systems, new technology development.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and analyze current manufacturing processes
- Assist in creation of new products, work processes, and any other manufacturing needs
- Develop and draft a plan for all manufacturing procedures
- Devise and implement cost saving measures
- Develop and implement efficient quality control processes
- Track and analyze inventory records
- Design and fabricate new tools, machines, equipment, etc.
- Frequently test all equipment for safety and effectiveness
- Repair or redesign malfunctioning equipment
- Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging and quality control
- Educate, train, and supervise new employees on current manufacturing and workflow processes
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of recent experience as a manufacturing Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or related engineering field is a plus….
- Aerospace or Automotive is a plus
- Computer proficient; confident using data analysis programs and Microsoft Suite
- Experience using CAD (computer aided design) Catia or Solidworks and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) software a major plus
- Must have experience using Excel
- Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
- Must have experience in Weld or Fabricating PROCESSES.
Steico Industries Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
STEICO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Oceanside, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift