An employer is looking for a Mobile Building Engineer for one of our largest real estate clients in Orange County. This person will be responsible for monitoring building system operations for 30-35 buildings within a service area. The position utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling. This person will perform prevention maintenance and corrective repairs of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. This person will assists with troubleshooting and repairs of building and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop and lighting systems. Additionally, this person will inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations, resolve work orders and complete assigned day to day task. Additional responsibilities include:
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversee and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $23.00 per hour
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Universal EPA (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift