- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Office
- Supervising Experience
1. Self-motivated individual with
Experience Supervision of Engineering Team that is willing to be part of a team
of a competitive fast paced facility. Able to fallow and provide direction.
2. The individual must be able and
willing to take on challenges in all aspects of an Injection Molding &
Assemblies operation, applying himself to be part of the team that provides
continuous positive results, by using best practice techniques of the industry
and applying these to coordinate the efforts of the team, identifying
opportunities that improve the quality, production, delivery to our customer
while reducing waist.
3. The individual must have
interpersonal skills be able to manage multiple projects at the same time to
Coordinate, motivate and mentor.
4. Must be computer literate,
proficient in MS Office products and E-mail.
5. Able to identify unstable process
windows and target improvement on any aspect or equipment and generate a
concise report using corresponding software to convey the necessary steps for
6. Able to compile monthly report
for issues causing waist, contribute to the solution and gathered information
of improvements and coordinate the Process engineering team into following
7. Mentor, motivates, directs, and
evaluates, Manufacturing Engineers and Maintenance Technicians for adequate
training, knowledge, performance and efficiency that align with the best
practices and company’s performance requirements and goals.
8. Identifies Continuous
improvements project with supporting data in order to assure a sustainable
9. Compiles data and analyzes past
and current information in order to assist in the preparation of the budget,
Purchase orders, Capital investments, and other projects.
10. Maintains documentation closely
following necessary timelines on specific projects
11. Able to adapt to YFAI Safety
policies, and enforce them at all levels.
12. Additional duties may apply
depending on the facilities needs and requirements.
13. Performs process and material
flow analysis. Develop manufacturing process techniques, and equipment to
14. Specification, installation, and
implementation of plant machinery, tooling, and equipment
15. Facilitate ergonomic
improvements within facility
16. Project management of MIS,
maintenance, and engineering projects ensuring commitment and deadlines are
17. Development and implementation
of formal training and a development program for subordinates
18. Facilitate continuous
improvements in 5-S within functional areas and entire facility
19. Provide engineering assistance in
quality problem solving activities
20. Oversee equipment modifications
21. Perform project and plant
22. Manage purchase burden accounts
to meet or exceed monthly budgets
23. Assist facility in obtaining and
maintaining QL and QS9000 status
BSME in Industrial or
Tooling and fixture design
experience, manufacturing experience, and automation or robotics experience.
775 Logistics Dr
Day Job / First Shift
Jan 25, 2020, 5:17:34 PM