AdSpark Communications is seeking an innovative, team oriented and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Website Designer & Developer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration with other team members on website design/development projects.
- Conduct design/development research, including content review and wireframing.
- Design responsive, mobile-ready website concepts.
- Build out & testing of approved design concepts into functional websites.
- Perform maintenance and support for client sites.
- Implement SEO best practices.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience designing and developing websites in WordPress and other PHP based CMS frameworks.
- Experience with responsive design/development practices for mobile and desktop.
- Solid understanding of PHP is an asset.
- Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, XML, MySQL is an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator required.
- Full-time with a competitive wage
- Diploma/Certificate or post-secondary equivalent
- Website Design & Development: 1+ years
If you are interested in a fun and dynamic work environment please submit your resume & portfolio.
Must be a resident of Saskatchewan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended Health Care
- Wellness Program
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)